Hi, Daily Friends! Here is a wish list of things I want this June and also things I want to read, do, or try. I hope you enjoy it.
5 Fashion Must Haves Straight From The Runway
- Something Gingham
2.A Pair of Floral Heels
3. A Dress with Tassel Details
4. A Sheer Top
5. A Cute Skort
5 Beauty Must Haves This June
5 Books To Read This June
- Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield: “This practical, inspirational, and visually lively book shows you how to create a healthier and happier life by treating yourself with compassion rather than shame. It shows the way to a sense of well-being attained by understanding how to love, connect, and care for yourself—and that includes your mind as well as your body.” – Amazon
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer: “Wondering how you and your bohemian friends will all turn out? Hopefully not like this! This novel follows a bunch of narcissistic teens into an adulthood full of career drama, questionable relationship choices, and plenty of fake artsy behavior.” – Bustle
- Body Positive Power by Megan Jayne Crabbe: So this book isn’t out just yet, but it is coming out and it was written by my favorite body positive activist Megan Crabbe or @bodyposipanda on Instagram. “Megan’s body image issues began when she was five years old. She spent her childhood chasing thinness, and at fourteen found herself spiralling into anorexia. After recovery she spent years dieting, binging, losing and gaining weight. Then she found body positivity, quit dieting, and finally escaped the cult of thin. Now she’s determined to let as many people as possible know the truth: that we are all good enough as we are. If you’re tired of being at war with your body, then this book is for you.” – Amazon
- My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella: “Part love story, part workplace drama, this sharply observed novel is a witty critique of the false judgments we make in a social-media-obsessed world. New York Times bestselling author Sophie Kinsella has written her most timely novel yet.” – Amazon
- The Murderer’s Daughter by Jonathan Kellerman: If you want a psychological thriller, Jonathon is your man. This book will keep you up at night for sure!
5 Miscellaneous Things You Need To Watch/Try/Do This June
- a YouTuber you need to check this June: Sierra Schultzie! This if a curvy girl who makes cute videos and has great fashion sense, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKlcayeNPgJ_05ItVRLy2g
- Netflix comedy special Hasan Minhaj The Homecoming King, you will definitely die laughing at Hasan’s style of comedy which is a mix of storytelling and jokes.
- Trying actual root beer, beer floats!
- You need to watch the X-Files on Hulu! It’s an oldy but goody sci-fi series from the 90’s and I have seen every episode of every season, but I will be watching them over again this month.
- Trying spiralized vegetables or veggie pasta!
Well, Daily Friends thanks for reading through my June must haves! I am so excited to start June because my sister Tiffany is moving in with Ben and I while she does her summer internship since we live close by the city she needs to commute to. Even though I hate the Texas heat so much so I don’t enjoy the Texas summers but I am looking forward to it. Comment down below if you have any recommendation for my June must haves list!!
Follow me on Snapchat to keep up with me this summer: BrookeBrilliant