Hello, Daily Friends! Summer break is here and is full of many opportunities to check stuff off a list, preferably a bucket list! I decided to share my summer bucket list with you!
- Roast S’mores over a fire
- Learn new recipes
- TURN 21!!
- Order my first drink at a restaurant
- Make an awesome alcoholic beverage, like the Facebook Videos lol
- Binge watch all of the Lord of Ring Movies
- Go to painting with a twist
- Read 5 books
- Go to a museum
- Attend a baseball game
- Craft 10 things
- Learn a new braid
- Attend more yoga classes
- Be more mindful
- Be an awesome intern
- Blog more
- Take more pictures
- Take my dog somewhere fun
- Phoneless days
- Leave a positive note on someone’s windshield
- Go Hiking
- Go meat free for a week
- Date night at the drive-in theater
- Watch all my favorite childhood shows
- Go on a walk at least once a day
This summer I have an internship and a trip to Hawaii planned, I am so excited for this summer and can’t wait to fit these fun items into my summer to make this summer the best one yet!
Wanna see how my summer plays out? Follow me on snapchat: tiffanyhodge and on our other social medias linked in the sidebar!
Comment below and tell me a few of your bucket list items for this summer!