Hello, Daily Friends!!! I cannot believe it is already August 2017 is just FLYING by!
Before we get started on my August Goals, I want to talk about how my July goals went!
- Fitness Goals
- I did not make it to the gym 5 times a week, work got busier and I ended up walking 2+ miles every day at work! I struggled to cut out sodas, but I drank them more mindfully
- Get Ahead
- This is something I did very well in July! Being ahead and organized makes me so happy!
- Insta & Twitter 300 Followers Goal
- We have 300+ followers on twitter, so CHECK!
- On Instagram we are close! So, go follow us! sistersdailyblog
- Life Goals
- I read Zak George’s Ultimate Dog Training book and have found the book, Girl Boss, which I am taking on vacation with me!
Now let’s talk about my August Goals!
- Working On Me
- Learning to completely enjoy yourself can be hard, I especially want to do this on the vacation I am about to go on. To elaborate on this I mean, to be in the moment and take it all in.
- Love my body! because DUH
- Life Goals
- Read two books this month, Girl Boss my vacation book and one more book before classes start
- University Goals
- Study Hard
- Make a connection with my professor
- Blog Goals
- Reach 100 followers on WordPress
- Reach 300 followers on Instagram
- Take AMAZING photos for my posts!